Technical Problem Refund Policy
Refund Policy Statement
To prevent misuse or exploit of our refund policy for our digital products we now have a strict refund policy only applying to technical problems.
Digital products from Code-Artists can only be refunded to you within 7 days after the purchase of a digital product and only in case of technical problems:
If you accidently purchased the software twice due to technical difficulties you are entitled to a refund of one purchase.
If a defect is found and our technical support staff cannot provide a fix or work-around within 7 days, a refund can be offered by our technical support team who will then ask you to email us:
- A copy of your invoice - sent to you by email when you purchased.
- A description of the problem you found in the software.
- A signed statement that you have uninstalled the software and removed it from your computer.
We generally do NOT refund or exchange in these circumstances:
- Just because you made a 'mistake' when ordering.
- Just because you changed your mind after ordering.
- If you don't "need" the product anymore after a period of 7 days.
- If you decide the product does not meet your requirements.
Please note any requests for refund must be made within 7 days after the product has been purchased.